Welcome to the Salt Lake County Bar Web page! The Salt Lake County Bar is open to all attorneys practicing in Salt Lake County. The mission of the Salt Lake County Bar is to provide continuing legal education programs to attorneys in Salt Lake County, to provide an organized means of communication and social interaction among the practicing attorneys in Salt Lake County, to sponsor law related activities, programs, and services for the benefit of the community, to improve public awareness of the Judicial system and the role of the legal profession within that system, and to serve the general welfare of attorneys in Salt Lake County. We hope to accomplish these lofty goals and to have some fun in the process.
Become an SLCBA Member! Yearly Membership Fee for attorneys practicing in Salt Lake County is $45. Membership is free for Salt Lake County active judges and first-year attorneys.
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
- Visit Utah State Bar Member Login
- Log into your bar profile (username is typically your bar number followed by your last name; for example 111111Smith)
- If you do not know your password, click on Retrieve Password link or contact the Utah State Bar
- Click on Members field in the top right corner
- Click on Join a Section, Local or Specialty Bar link on the left side under My Account
- Select SLCBA and make the payment.
If you have trouble with the Bar website or if you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.